Senior Citizens - Get your Senior Pass

Image result for Active Senior Citizens

General Senior Citizen Pass Information

  • District residents 60 and older are eligible to receive a Senior Activity Pass. 
  • Senior passes can be used for FREE admission to Stillwater Area High School athletic and fine arts performances.
  • All senior pass holders should be registered on the district pass list; when provided a senior pass, your name will be added to our list. 
  • Senior passes do not expire. Passes are not transferable.
  • Senior passes can be picked up at our Central Services Building at 1875 Greeley St. S. in Stillwater, or call 651-351-8340 to have it mailed.

Athletic Events - Senior Citizen Pass

  • Senior pass holders are able to use their senior pass for entrance to home conference regular season competitions.
  • The senior pass is not good for section, state, or championship competitions hosted by Stillwater Area High School. 

Using Your Senior Citizen Pass for Athletic Events

  • Please show your senior pass to the person scanning tickets at the entryway to the competition’s venue.
  • For football games, please enter via the Pass Gate.

Fine Arts Performances - Senior Citizen Pass

  • Senior pass holders are able to request one complimentary ticket to a performance or concert. The pass holder must be the person using the ticket.
  • If there are multiple performances of the same concert or play, pass holders must choose one performance.
  • Complimentary tickets provide assigned seating located in the last two rows of House Right & House Left of the auditorium. If a senior citizen pass holder wants to sit elsewhere in the auditorium, they must purchase a ticket.
  • There are a limited number of senior pass tickets available for each performance. Requests will be filled in the order received. 
  • Unclaimed senior pass tickets will be released to sell to the public 48 hours before the performance.
  • Please email to request a ticket, or you may stop by the SAHS Activities Office during business hours to pick up in advance.
    • The SAHS Activities Office is located in the Pony Activity Center (PAC) at Stillwater Area High School, 5701 Stillwater Blvd., Stillwater, MN 55082. Please enter via Door 11W.
    • If your name does not appear on the master pass list, you may be asked to come into the SAHS Activities Office to physically show your senior pass. Your name will be added to the master list.
  • Once a ticket is reserved, the electronic version will be sent to you via e-mail, or you may pick up a physical copy from the SAHS Activities Office in person.
  • Upon arrival at the performance, you will show your electronic or paper ticket to an usher to be scanned.